Midland & District Business Women's Association
Shirley Cowdrey, President
P.O. Box 714
Midland, Ontario L4R 4P4
Hours of Operation
Please contact us for our current hours of operation.
DONNA MESSER EVENT - NETWORKING WORKSHOP SERIES!
PRESIDENT'S MESSAGE Hi ladies, Hope you are having a lovely weekend!
Sunday, April 10, 2011
With all the fabulous events happening this month, I am going to get right to the point.. WE NEED YOUR HELP!!!
The MDBWA Executive Committee volunteers have been working hard to make our upcoming Donna Messer workshop series presentation a great success, but we can’t do this alone. The success of this local networking event will be a result of MDBWA WOMEN & THE COMMUNITY UNITING TOGETHER!
HOW YOU CAN HELP! Please forward the DONNA MESSER flyer to ALL your email buddies (friends, family, colleagues, neighbours - men welcome too!) and ask them to do the same. THANK YOU!!!
For more information, feel free to check out Donna's website at www.connectuscanada.com.
RSVP TODAY!!! If you would like to join us for the afternoon and/or evening sessions, please register online today to reserve your seat at the workshop session(s) preferred. Or you may pick up tickets for yourself and your guests at the following locations for one or both Donna Messer workshop sessions. TICKETS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE AT:
- Sharron's Boutique Plus: 317 King Street, Midland - 705-526-8306
- Meridian Credit Union: 7 Poyntz Street, Penetang - 705-549-3191
- Panache Spa: 357 King Street, Midland - 705-527-8740
- Tripp’s Paint: 259 King Street, Midland - 705-526-7411
- Shoppers Drug Mart: 9226 Hwy 93, Midland - 705-526-7855
- Herbal Magic: 815 King Street, Midland – 705-528-1441
Please register online or buy your tickets at one of the above locations asap. Cash or cheque payable to “MDBWA” will be accepted at all these locations - OR you may choose to RSVP and pay ONLINE then print your receipt as your "ticket" to the event.
As some of you may know, normally the cost to see Donna Messer would be well over $75
per session per person. However, the MDBWA has lowered the price for
guests (to simply cover the cost of having her here) to HALF PRICE!!! This is your chance
to see Canada’s Networking Guru in person! See more details below on this amazing event.
Thank you in advance for your help, ladies. Looking forward to seeing you ALL on Thursday!!!
Many thanks,Shirley Cowdrey
*** SPECIAL EVENT REGISTRATION REMINDER ***
Join us on Thursday, April 14 for a special ONE DAY ONLY local event!!!
The MDBWA is proud to host an amazing networking seminar series
presented by "Canada's Networking Guru"...
is one of Canada's foremost networking experts. She is the author of
the Canadian best seller, Effective Networking Strategies. Her
networking training has been added to the curriculum of colleges and universities, office boardrooms and government offices throughout Canada, United States and Europe. She combines interactive
training and strategic planning, providing systematic techniques that
can be immediately used and measured. The difference between networking
and not working is the "e" which stands for effort - without effort, you
can't measure results!
This special workshop series being held at the Best Western in Midland on April 14 is designed to inspire those who need to know how to build
and stabilize their business relationships through effective networking.
Covering who-what-where-when and why to network, participants at
this interactive workshop will leave with the tools they need to
succeed in today's competitive market.
JOIN US! Choose your preferred networking session when you RSVP or join us for BOTH the afternoon and evening workshop sessions for maximum benefit. Registration can be made ONLINE or you may purchase a ticket IN PERSON at the participating locations listed below.
AFTERNOON SESSION: Thursday April 14 @ 1-3pm
FOCUS #1: "The Power of Leverage... Building and Utilizing Your Network"
- Participants will learn that networking is a science as well as a social skill. You will learn a systematic process that produces measurable results. You will learn the importance of sharing contacts, and will receive insights
on how to refresh, build, and make the most of the networks you
will learn to use a networking system that will take you from an "
Opportunity to a Solution". Click here for more info on the afternoon session summary or to register.
BONUS: This system provides a template to measure
and monitor the results of your networking ability!
EVENING SESSION: Thursday April 14 @ 7-9pm
FOCUS #2: "Need a Second Chance?"
- This presentation helps the audience determine what you need to do to make your dream become a reality.
- Donna Messer shows you:Click here for more info on the evening session summary or to register.
- How to accomplish the things you always promised yourself you would.
- How to stop procrastinating and start doing.
- It’s never too late to chose a different career, build a stronger, more profitable business relationship, change your image, or take that risk and become an entrepreneur.
*** RESERVE YOUR SEAT TODAY!!! ***
CLICK HERE TO RSVP & PAY ONLINE
PICK UP YOUR TICKETS FROM THESE LOCATIONS:
- Sharron's BOUTIQUE Plus - 317 King Street, Midland - 705-526-8306
- Meridian Credit Union - 7 Poyntz Street, Penetang - 705-549-3191
- Panache Spa - 357 King Street, Midland - 705-527-8740
- Tripp’s Paint - 259 King Street, Midland - 705-526-7411
- Shoppers Drug Mart - 9226 Hwy 93, Midland - 705-526-7855
- Herbal Magic: 815 King Street, Midland – 705-528-1441
- ONLINE PAYMENT OPTION: To register / pay for your preferred session(s) online for Donna Messer's ONE DAY ONLY NETWORKING SERIES,
please follow this link to the Events page of the MDBWA site.
|DONNA MESSER EVENT:
Guest - Full Workshop: Afternoon & Evening sessions = $70.00 (CAD)
* This is a discounted "Guest" registration for both Afternoon and Evening workshops.
Guest - Afternoon Event Only (1-3pm)
$40.00 (CAD)Guest - Evening Event Only (7-9pm)
RSVP OR PAY ONLINE NOW!
DONNA MESSER EVENT:
MDBWA Member Registration
Member - Full Workshop: Afternoon & Evening sessions = $50.00 (CAD)
* This is special pricing for "MDBWA Member" registrations for both Afternoon and Evening workshops.
Member - Afternoon Event Only (1-3pm)
Member - Evening Event Only (7-9pm)
Midland & District Business Women's Association (MDBWA)
P.O. Box 714, Midland, Ontario L4R 4P4
Women achieving great things together!
SUPPORT MDBWA MEMBERS...
We can achieve great things when we come together and support each other. When you get right down to it, the most important things in life are the friends you've made, your family, joy in your life, good health & loving the person in the mirror!
The MDBWA is proud to be in partnership with ShopCity.com Inc, a locally owned global business that provides FREE
tools to connect and build up the community, while also strengthening
our local economy. ShopCity's comprehensive suite of tools enables
businesses to take complete control of their marketing activities and
start connecting directly with the local market - leading to better customer relationships and ultimately increased sales and decreased promotional expenses.
Visit www.ShopMidland.com or www.ShopPenetang.com to
claim your complimentary business profile today!
Various enhanced business profile packages also available,
starting at just $47/mo - no contract.
*** SPECIAL SAVINGS FOR MDBWA MEMBERS! ***
Receive 20% OFF your business profile upgrade for maximum results and savings!!!
Plus receive priority placement status, be promoted in the ShopMidland.com
"Featured Business" showcase, and receive enhanced tools & features!
Contact the ShopCity team at 888-430-SHOP (7467) or email email@example.com
to get full benefit and results from your complimentary or enhanced business profile listing
and continue to help support local businesses in our community.
View All Newsletters & Press Releases »
Support local women in bu...
Monthly Ladies' Events
Local Women's Association...